Sunday, November 17, 2013

Jagar is TWO!

Every year since I started photography I have taken this sweet family's photo on both their children's birthdays. I love a client that is loyal to me, who supports my passion. They are a family who have been there with me from the START! Back when my photos were something I'm not so proud of but they stuck around to see me grow, and grow with me. Looking back, comparing myself to the old me, I am proud. I am proud of my work, and what it has become, the business choices I have made, etc. So I want to thank them for always being with me through it all! This shoot was for Jagar's 2nd birthday! I can not believe how time has flown!! I remember the first time I photographed those BLUE eyes and I have been in love since. Although he hasn't felt the same love back for me on picture day I know he will come around someday! ;) He usually warms up to me after the whole hour long session and then he starts to giggle at my crazy faces! haha! Happy birthday Jagar! You are so loved & so lucky to have the family you do!!





No comments:

Post a Comment