Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ellie Grace is here..

Mama Courtney and I met in high school. We had the same group of friends and hung out often. Finally one night we were all at my house, since that was the place to be my dad asked her last name. He figured out she was related to me down the line. She was something like my third cousin. It is so crazy how small of a world it can be at times. So from then on we would always say "hey cuz" or "what's up cuz" haha.. We thought we were so cool being related. About 3 months ago Courtney messaged me asking about my newborn packaging and pricing. Once I told her I would come to her home (as I do with newborns) and set up there in front of a big window, her response was "girl you are hired!" I don't think she will ever know how big that made me smile! Usually it's my job to make others smile and I love doing just that, but it sure is nice when my clients say the sweetest things that are simple that make my whole day. Ellie Grace was welcomed to the world a happy camper on September 27, 2013 at 5:45pm. She weighed 6lbs and 10oz and was 19 inches! We set up a day shortly after she was born and miss Ellie Grace was just a doll for me!!! She did so wonderfully, I couldn't have asked for a better baby! Thanks so much Courtney and Billy for letting me into y'all's home to take this precious babies photo. Here are some of my favorites!!! PS: This was my FIRST session shot fully with my new UPGRADE of a camera (Canon 5D Mark II!) I was nervous, but boy am I pleased!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment