Sunday, November 10, 2013

A day at the PATCH!

Pumpkin patch minis have been one of my favorite minis since day one! This session is like the first breath of crisp air or a nice hint that pumpkin pie, Carmel lattes, scarves, and all things FALL are just ahead! It's a simple session. Come as you are and bring all your cuteness! Browse the isles of the pumpkin patch and see just how far you can tug dads heart stings! "I want the biggest! I want the tallest!" Let me tell you, these kids know their taste in pumpkins at a young age! This year I had Kyleigh, and then Ava and Alex! These folks are officially my regulars! I love regulars! I know them well, they know me well and we all work together really - WELL! Ava and Alex brought their new pup, Maggie Black Ezernack (hilarious dog name) to the session and I made her smile too! Also I had a new family who I hope to make my regulars- the Penitusi's! They are such a gorgeous family! I got precious shots of them hugging pumpkins and then got mom and dad to have a seat and put everyone's faces real close and cuddly and got probably the coolest family shot to date! I love fall, it reminds me of what to be thankful for! I am thankful for a LOT but my list seems to grow with age. This year I am thankful for good health, great family, wonderful friends, and as always I am more grateful than any of you could ever know for clients! New clients, old clients, clients that COME BACK! You guys are making my dream of doing what I love as my career come true. I can never thank you enough! Xoxox Happy fall y'all!


 



                   







No comments:

Post a Comment