Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas minis day TWO!


After my first day of Christmas minis was rained out I had to reschedule. Getting eight families on the same page for a second day for rescheduled shoot is harder than it sounds! So I did two days! This allowed me to book a total of 18 Christmas minis! Wow!!! I was the busiest beaver you've ever seen before  Christmas time when it came to editing! My boyfriend had to have extra patience (Thanks Blake, you're the best!) because I wasn't exactly a treat to be around with being so busy! However, I can't say I would have traded it for a thing. I had 18 very successful sessions and happy families with such precious Christmas cards! So although this blog post is a little late, I still had to share! Hope you all enjoy these beautiful families!













No comments:

Post a Comment