Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rebecca & Jeremy Engagements

Rebecca and Jeremy are another set of friends of mine from our Superior's Steakhouse days. We had such a cool group of friends there! Many friends that I have made a friend for life out of! Rebecca and Jeremy are two of them. When Rebecca asked me to shoot these engagements, I was thrilled! I couldn't wait to show off a love, to everyone else, that I had already seen for myself! They wanted to do something pretty and by a lake. The first thing that always comes to mind is my mom and stepdad's house! They live in a perfect little nook on Black Bayou in Benton! We headed down to the lake and got what is one of my favorite sessions-- now I know I always say that! But seriously! Have you seen these? You can feel their love oozing out of their photos! It made me sooo happy to have gotten such great photos of them!! Rebecca and Jeremy, thank you so much for letting me shoot your special day, and also take your engagement and bridal photos! You have no idea how much it means to me to share such a special day with both of you!! Y'all have come so far and grown together over the years and it has been such a great show to watch! Love both of you so much! I can't wait to watch y'all tie the knot!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment