Sunday, December 29, 2013

Margaret Rountree Bridals

Margaret was a bride that found me by searching Shreveport/Bossier photographers! I love these kind of stories! Her mom insisted that she have bridal photos taken in her gorgeous wedding dress before she ran off to marry her future hubby in New Orleans. I told her I had a great location, and after describing it to her she agreed it sounded good. We sat there as it rained off and on for two hours during hair and makeup. I prayed, while staring out the window, for it to stop. We shot inside for about 10 minutes then all the sudden clear skies came through! I have never been so grateful! This shoot turned out to be far more amazing than either of us could have imagined. Hair and makeup was done by the talented, Bridgette Giba, once again who I would recommend to everybody!! Thanks Margaret, for choosing me as the photographer to take these very gorgeous bridals!









No comments:

Post a Comment