Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Family that has my HEART!


Where oh where to start with this family? I remember back in the day (3-4 years ago) I was working at Dillard's in the fragrance department. It was something different for me since I had worked in the restaurant business for 3 years so I was excited about starting at Dillard's. It wasn't long after starting I realized it wasn't exactly my cup of tea! I met so many cool friends there but I have to say I'm grateful that job didn't work out because this family fell right into my lap because of it. I remember being on break one time calling one of the moms I babysat for telling her how miserable I was and that if she knew of anyone who needed a nanny for the summer to call me. It was a couple days later I got a call from probably the sweetest soul I know to this day, Danielle Reid! She told me all about her little stinkers (at the time), 5 year old Madison, and 3 year old twins, Maci, and Brooks. I was thrilled. I started working for them 5 days a week and would have never guessed that this family would win such a great space in my heart. We played, we swam, we took field trips, drove the golf cart, we had one awesome summer! I tell myself all the time I didn't know how good I had it! I can't believe the twins are 6 now, making Madison 9!? What!! Time seriously flies! The kids started back to school and I babysat some on the weekends just to get my dose of those precious babies. I can't explain how much I miss spending all day with them. They always did/said hilarious things. I still tell some of their stories to this day! Danielle set up just a simple family session for Christmas cards. I was thrilled to get to see them! So we went to this amazing field of yellow and white flowers and got some shots that were just precious! They were the first ones to send me a Christmas card of the family shot on it, and I smiled ear to ear! I am so grateful for that first phone call from Danielle! I know God has a plan for everyone, they were meant to be a part of mine, and I am thankful for just that! LOVE YALL SO MUCH! 





No comments:

Post a Comment