Sunday, December 29, 2013

Because you're mine, I walk the line


Jared and I went to high school together. So when his new fiancé was getting the wedding planning started he threw out my name as the photographer. I am so grateful for friends like that! Brittany and I chatted back and forth several times via email and they decided to book me as their wedding photographer. My biggest wedding package includes bridals, engagements, and wedding coverage, so you will definitely be seeing more of these two! Brittany and Jared decided they liked a location I shot at previously so we headed that way. I thought they were just my type of couple because they both brought their mama's! I loved that and I love being southern! We shot and shot and got so many great ones! They brought along so many precious props to showcase their personalities, as well as their wedding date, and I loved that. I think they are going to be a perfect couple to work with and I can't wait for more!







No comments:

Post a Comment