Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Turner Family!

Angelina is another friend I met through working at Wine Country. After Angelina caught wind of my house fire back in August, she contacted me trying to give me the shirt off her back! I seriously could not have asked for better friends at the time! Wanting to help in anyway she could, she went ahead and paid for a session fee and the largest print package I offer. She wanted to wait until closer to Christmas to have the pictures made to use as Christmas gifts to her family. After having to reschedule several times due to rain, we finally got a perfect day! She took me out to her and her husband's beautiful land at their farm! We got some fantastic photos! Her and her husband, Tyler were very pleased! Thank you so much Angelina for really reaching out when I needed it most! I am very proud to have such great friends pumping such good karma into this world! I loved getting to catch up! Here are some of my favorites!










No comments:

Post a Comment