Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sweet Peach braved the heat :)

Ever since I can remember my sweet older cousin, who happens to be one of my very best friends has had the nickname PEACH! I adore it! I think it fits her perfectly, for whatever reason. I was MORE than thrilled for Gentry when I met her one evening, she was with her now fiance. (omg) ;) As she ran around from the other side of his truck she said "guess what, guess what!!"..."WHAT" I said. She stopped, and held up her hand and flashed to me her brand new engagement ring. All I could do was bust out crying while giggling of happiness! We have never hugged so tight. I could literally feel the joy oozing out of my sweet peach! Not much later, I got a piece of mail. I was asked to be a bridesmaid!! Then she asked me to shoot her bridals, and engagements. Could she make me any happier? I think not! So it was her idea to go out to her dads semi swampy backyard on Cross lake for her engagement session. The day was HOT, to say the least. So proud of her man Casey, he didn't say a peep and was a great sport.. Peach on the other hand, WAS MELTING! :) Luckily we all made it through the day and got some great images while we were at it! Check them out..

Gentry & Casey,
I am so happy you two have found one another. After being together over the years I have seen you both learn to work hand in hand. I feel like y'all compliment each other well. You know what works. I love you both dearly and CAN NOT WAIT to be a part of a day you will never forgot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment