Monday, June 3, 2013

Lafayette Lovebirds

When I first started photography I was enrolled in several different courses at BPCC. They started with film, scary, and finally became strictly digital classes. In several of these classes were the same faces. Heather Wilkinson was one of us, a well known wedding and newborn photographer in Shreveport. She became a great friend who's work I really look up to. Also in the class, was another great friend, Armond Gilmore. He and I had so much fun and were probably the opposite of the "teacher's pet!" :) After finishing these classes Armond and I did a great job of staying in touch. He moved down to Lafayette, Louisiana to attend ULL. Little did he know this is where he would meet Lana. Upon graduating from ULL Armond called me and asked if I could take photos of him and Lana. I was thrilled. What better way to spend time with a best friend than doing what you love, while catching up! I took them out to the same bridge Mrs. Susan and I took the dogs to the day before, because I loved it, and had many visions for it! I was so excited about these photos.. Here I will share with you my favorites... but quickly I would like to say thank you so much to Armond. What better of a compliment could I ask for from a fellow photographer than to be asked to take his photo. My answer: Happily.



No comments:

Post a Comment