Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Michelle and Todd Engagements

So super behind on blogs due to being crazy busy lately. I am going to make blogs short and sweet in order to catch everyone up on what I've been up to so they can catch a glimpse of each session. Michelle is another sweet friend I worked with Superior's Steak house years ago. She contacted me needing engagement photos done as she was planning her destination wedding. She had a friend would had land and a barn I was excited to see and shoot somewhere new. She had a vision for her save the date where we would write in chalk her wedding date on their cowboy boots. They brought their dog, and rivaling jerseys and giggled the entire session! They just returned from their destination wedding and it was so cool seeing photos from that. So happy Michelle has found the happiness she deserves in Todd and I wish you two all the best!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment