Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kyle and Amanda Engagements

Working with Kyle and Amanda start to finish from engagements, to bridals, to wedding day coverage I grew super close with this couple. You can view their WHOLE WEDDING blog of which I recently posted. Amanda and Kyle wanted something different you don't see everyday for their engagements. Kyle has a love for his motorcycle and they both had a love for their cowboy boots so all of the above came to the session. Eskimo kiss, fake tackles tossing the football, hand holding, they were down for it all and wanted to display their love on another level. One word to describe this session to me, perfection! Love you guys!!!










1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful pictures. You captured the love in our hearts. I love how the pictures turned out. Thank you for being a delightful person to be around! We worked well together as a team :) I loved your shots and suggestions. I highly recommend you!

    ReplyDelete