Thursday, May 16, 2013

Three Nails Workshop

Hey there! 

I recently attended Three Nails Photography workshop where I got to shoot a very vintage styled wedding, bridal session, and engagement session. I was encouraged at this workshop to do several things; Get a hair and makeup artist: check! Get a blog: check! I'm doing all these things in hopes to better myself/business. Here I met lots of new friends who have the same passion when it comes to our line of work. One friend's name was Kay! She has a sweet smile and I would always catch her giggling about something out of the corner of my eye! She told me about this blog. So here goes... I have been doing photography for almost 4 years now and my love for it is constantly growing. I have had a website for 3 years now but never got into this blogging thing! So this is me making a step in the right direction for my career. I will share with you all my adventures on this lovely journey of me thoroughly enjoying what I do, I hope you get some enjoyment out of it too!
Check out Kay's blog here: http://www.jillandkayphotography.blogspot.com/
Until next time here is some eye candy of my shots taken at the workshop!

Three Nails Workshop
Styled by Owner: Hunter Leone
Wedding Dress by: Kirstie Kelly Collections
Hair and Makeup by: Meka Bennett Reliford






No comments:

Post a Comment